Nurturing and safe environment
Engaging students through technology and a variety of academic experience
Working on meaningful and challenging work
High expectations for all stakeholders
Preparing students for a global society
Esteemed in the community
We will provide an optimistic environment where students are nurtured and engaged in meaningful, challenging work that will prepare them for an ever changing world.
- We believe that when students are provided a safe, clean, and nurturing environment, they will learn and experience academic success.
- We believe learning stems from a mutual respect between faculty and staff, teachers and students, and school and community.
- We believe engaging work provides students with a deeper understanding, mastery, and ability to transfer skills to
- We believe state standards, student needs, and learning styles are embedded in the design of engaging lessons.
- We believe that teachers plan collaboratively to design and to present engaging standards-based instruction using a variety of strategies and models.
- We believe technological resources are utilized as a tool to support the curriculum in order to promote student success in a technologically driven society.